Here are the eligibility requirements:
- You must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You or someone in your immediate family has recently gone through financial hardship.
- Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
- Must be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining your future study and career plans and how your life experiences have influenced your goals. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently gone through bankruptcy.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application for consideration.
Here is a link to the application: https://www.407bankrupt.com/2020-scholarship/
Benenati Law Firm Future Leaders Scholarship.
Here are some of the details regarding the scholarship:
- Scholarship is a one-time award of $2,000
- Applications are due no later than 11:59 pm EDT on May 31st, 2020
- Winner will be selected and announced in July 2020