The scholarship is offered by the Superior Law Center of San Diego, California.
The scholarship can be found here: https://superiorlawcenter.com/scholarship/
The scholarship is for one student. The amount of the scholarship is $1100.
The following eligibility criteria must be met to qualify:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2020 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your first & last name as well as the name of the institution you are attending or planning to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 6/28/2020
- Submit videos to SuperiorScholarship@gmail.com