VERY IMPORTANT: We have had to put a new rule in place that contacting the law firm directly and not following scholarship application procedure will result in automatic disqualification.
All applicants must be currently pursuing a law related degree or be accepted into a legal program, must currently hold or anticipate a high school diploma or GED within the 2017-2018 school year, and currently hold a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- What’s A Law Related Degree?
Pre-law, Paralegal Studies, Legal Assisting, Juris Doctor
- Who Can Apply?
High school seniors, anyone accepted into a legal program, or anyone currently pursuing a legal degree.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
All application materials must be emailed no later than July 15, 2018. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
- We Will Notify The Winner By: August 17, 2018
Non-winners will not be notified.
Applicant Must Meet All Requirements
- Applicant must be currently pursuing a law related degree or be accepted into a legal program
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Be a US citizen
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation by Email Only
- Unofficial Transcript
As the preliminary screening takes place, an unofficial transcript from your most recent schooling is required. If our team decides that you may be a potential winner, you will be contacted and asked to mail or electronically send an official, unopened transcript to ultimately prove the provided information on the unofficial transcript was correct, and you meet all of the requirements. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- Current Proof of Enrollment
Examples: Enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, etc.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words
Tell us about yourself! Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, a relevant picture, or anything that you feel would make yourself stand out to us.
- Application (attached below)
- Short Survey (attached below)
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about ONEof the following:
Submit Applications & Questions to:
Click to Download: